" she said. "I was gasping for air at that point." Justice Brian Stevenson imposed strict curfews on Reynolds, told him he cannot drink alcohol and ordered him to | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
cx888 Jun 18
PORTLAND, Ore. Spurs Jerseys . -- James Harden easily exposed Portlands struggles on defense.Harden had 38 points and 10 assists for his seventh consecutive double-double, and the Houston Rockets beat the Trail Blazers 130-114 on Sunday night. It was his 14th double-double this season.His mentality?Make the right play, thats all, he said.As a point guard Im going to see a lot of defenses, so Ive just got to figure out what theyre doing and how to attack it and just go from there.Eric Gordon added 26 points including six 3-pointers for the Rockets, who have made at least 10 3-pointers in 16 straight games to match the NBA record set by the Warriors and Cavaliers last season. They finished the night with 17.Gordons 3-pointer gave the Rockets a 104-95 lead with just over 10 minutes left in the game. Damian Lillards 3-pointer and Mason Plumlees reverse layup closed the gap to 104-100, but the Blazers couldnt get closer and Trevor Ariza hit a 3 from the corner to put the Rockets up 111-100.CJ McCollum scored 28 points and Lillard had 27 for the Blazers, who have lost six of their last eight games. Portland gave up 30 or more points to the Rockets in each quarter.Theyre a difficult team to guard, Blazers coach Terry Stotts said. I think James does a great job of playing the game and figuring out what needs to be done.The Rockets attempted an NBA-record 50 3-pointers and made 21 in a 117-104 victory at Sacramento on Friday night to open a five-game road trip. Harden had 23 points, 10 rebounds and 10 assists.First-year Houston coach Mike DAntoni said he feels like the Rockets are finding a groove in his system.I think theyre getting more comfortable with how were doing things. Theyre moving the ball a little better, DAntoni said. We can still do better.The Blazers beat New Orleans 119-104 at home on Friday night after struggling on a 1-4 road trip. Portland is missing starting forward Al-Farouq Aminu, who has been sidelined for more than two weeks with a calf injury. Ed Davis started in his place against the Rockets.Lillard and McCollum combined for 20 points as the teams finished the first quarter knotted at 35. The Rockets went on a 9-0 run late in the second and led 65-62 at the half, paced by Hardens 21 points.Ryan Anderson hit a 3-pointer that made it 83-75 for the Rockets, who led by as many as 10 points in the third quarter. The Blazers pressured, coming within 94-93 late after Lillard made a pair of free throws.Harden finished with five 3-pointers.Right now were not getting it done on the defensive end, Lillard said. I think thats what it comes down to. You look at the Cleveland game, we scored 120-something points and we lose. Thats a lot of points to score and not win the game. Tonight we had 114 and we lose. Obviously were capable of scoring, were going to put points on the board, but weve got to find a way to come up with more stops and be more consistent.TIP-INSRockets: Rookie Kyle Wiltjer has been traveling with the Rockets, although he hasnt played. Wiltjer, who went undrafted out of Gonzaga, is a Portland native and played for Jesuit High School, helping the team to three straight Oregon state championships.Trail Blazers: Through its first 19 games, Portland has made more than 200 3-pointers, more than any Blazers team in franchise history. The Blazers have 209 total.SCORING IS NOT THE ISSUEPortland has scored at least 100 points in 17 of 19 games this season.GORDONS GAMEGordon was just one off his season high for points.I just got off to a great start, he said. I know when I get off to a great start everything comes easier and more comfortable We just played well as a team, we moved the ball and did everything we needed to do to win.UP NEXTRockets: Houston visits the Jazz on Tuesday.Trail Blazers: Portland hosts the Pacers and former Blazers coach Nate McMillan on Wednesday. David Robinson Spurs Jersey .com) - The Montreal Canadiens embark on their first road trip of the season as they head out west to battle the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Patty Mills Jersey . And when it opened, every player was at his stall. Thats a sure sign that a team is in a slump and is searching for answers. "Its embarrassing to be at home and play the way we did," said defenceman Josh Gorges. http:///...r-spurs-jersey-c-16/ . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cooler. CALGARY -- Calgary police have issued a warrant for the arrest of former Canadian Football League all-star Joffrey Reynolds. Police say that Reynolds, 33, is being sought on four counts of breaching his current probation for allegedly not abiding his his house arrest and breaking curfew. Reynolds was recently sentenced to 90 days in jail for assaulting his one-time girlfriend. Reynolds was to serve his time on weekends and faced two years of probation once he completed his sentence. He was found guilty earlier this year of assault causing bodily harm, common assault and unlawfully being in a dwelling. Court was told he tried to choke and smother his former girlfriend when she came home and found him in her bed in July 2012. At his sentencing, Crown prosecutor Hyatt Mograbee had asked that Reynolds be given two to three years in prison. Reynoldss defence lawyer told court that his client had already lost his reputation and career and shouldnt have to spend time behind bars. "He stands before you today contrite, respectful of this court and remorseful for what happened," said Bjorn Harsanji. "This was a person who was an MVP a few years ago and then he was released. He has lost a lot. His public reputation is gone. I think the message is out. Theres a general deterrence that no one is above the law." Reynolds is from Texas and played college football at the University of Houston. He played eight years foor the Calgary Stampeders and was the teams all-time leading rusher with 9,213 yards. Tim Duncan Spurs Jersey. He was named a CFL all-star four times and won a Grey Cup championship with the Stampeders in 2008 before his release in 2012. Since his conviction, he has been working on a construction site. Kaitlin Ward, 27, had dated Reynolds for six years before ending their relationship in December 2011 upon discovering he had been cheating on her. Ward testified at the trial that she and Reynolds were trying to determine if they could "salvage" their relationship when she allowed him to stay with her for a couple of days after his house went into foreclosure. Ward testified she told Reynolds at a party that he had to get out. She said Reynolds got angry and kicked her in the back of the leg and was waiting for her later when she got home. "I was shocked," she said. "I went by the front door to shoo him out. Thats when he kind of tackled me." Ward said Reynolds was sitting on top of her. "Hes smothering my mouth and choking me. Shoving his chin into my neck," she said. "I was gasping for air at that point." Justice Brian Stevenson imposed strict curfews on Reynolds, told him he cannot drink alcohol and ordered him to undergo counselling if required. He also ordered Reynolds to write a letter of apology to Ward and to donate $5,000 to the Calgary Womens Emergency Shelter. Cheap NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys' ' '