s Cale Hooker and David Myers would also be strong captaincy candidates.You have a core group of fantastic leaders, he said.He added Essendon would not make a decision on next seasons captain in | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wangzonghui Aug 12
World No. Air Max 97 Homme . 2?Novak Djokovic and coach Boris Becker have gone their separate ways.Djokovic won six Grand Slams in the three years he worked with Becker, himself a former Wimbledon, US Open and Australian Open winner, and held all four slams at the same time when he won the French Open in June.Since Roland Garros, Djokovic surrendered his Wimbledon title with a third-round defeat to Sam Querrey, exited the Olympic Games in the first round, then lost his world No. 1 spot to Britains Andy Murray.Writing on his Facebook page, Djokovic said: The goals we set when we started working together have been completely fulfilled, and I want to thank [Becker] for the cooperation, teamwork, dedication and commitment.On the other hand, my professional plans are now directed primarily to maintain a good level of play, and also to make a good schedule and new goals for the next season. In this regard I will make all future decisions.Following the announcement, Becker took to social media to thank his now-former employer.Becker, 49, had fueled speculation of an imminent separation from Djokovic on Sunday, when he spoke in past tense during a series of interviews with British newspapers at Londons Royal Albert Hall, where the ATP Champions Tours season finale was taking place.?I truly enjoyed the last three years; I had a blast, he said. I was in my element and I will continue to be in my element in the future. No regrets, it was an unbelievable ride.?Djokovic made a change to his coaching team at the back end of the 2016 season, with Spanish spiritual guru Pepe Imaz in tow for the Paris Masters and World Tour Finals in London. Air Max Tavas Flyknit Noir Peach Pas Cher Femme . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cooler. Air Max 2018 Femme Pas Cherhttp:///...pas-cher-france.html . Tests earlier this week revealed a Grade 2 left hamstring strain for Sabathia, who was hurt in last Fridays start against San Francisco. Its an injury that will require about eight weeks to heal. He finished a disappointing campaign just 14-13 with a career-worst 4. Dyson Heppell has declared himself ready to take over as Essendon captain, saying it would be the realisation of a childhood AFL dream.But the star onballer added there are plenty of strong candidates.There is speculation that even if Jobe Watson returns to the club, Heppell might become the new captain.Watson was skipper until this year, when he and Heppell were among 12 Essendon players suspended for offences relating to the clubs supplements debacle.Heppell was vice-captain last year, while Brendon Goddard was captain this season.He returned from his ban on Wednesday along with all the banned players except Watson, who must wait another week.Watson is yet to announce his AFL future and is meeting this week with the club.Heppell has made no secret of his captaincy ambition.Id love to captain the footy club ... growing up, (I was) barracking for the club, Heppell told AFL360.. Air Max Bw Pas Cher Pour Femme - Blanc Rose Chaussures. Its a childhood dream, I guess.Ive developed a lot as a leader over the last few years and really thats under Jobes guidance.There are a lot of fantastic leaders at that footy club and weve seen the emergence of a couple of others this year in Zach Merrett and Joey Daniher.Heppell said fellow returning players Cale Hooker and David Myers would also be strong captaincy candidates.You have a core group of fantastic leaders, he said.He added Essendon would not make a decision on next seasons captain in the near future.When asked about Watsons future, Heppell said his teammate was keeping the cards close to his chest.But he admitted that Watson had returned from overseas last week looking like the star onballer was ready for an AFL return. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '